TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME DEAR MEMBER TO ALOHA PADDLE CLUB!
Alo: 1. sharing 2. in the present
Oha: joyous affection, joy
Ha: life energy, life, breath
As a member of Aloha you are always welcome to join our mixed morning or afternoon groups or come anytime during the day. You pay the very friendly price FOR MEMBERS or you can get one of our monthly unlimited plans and come as many times as you like for a fixed amount per month.
We believe we have a fantastic concept where we can offer you to practice stand up paddle for a great price and in a safe and friendly environment. To keep things running smoothly and doable for us and everyone else, and to be able to keep offering you our services for the best price possible, we have some terms and conditions we’d like you to read and sign.
YES! We will receive your email when you sign and might send you 1 or 2 emails per month with important updates.
NO! We are not going to spam you don’t worry 😉
If you prefer to sign the terms the old fashioned way, on paper, please let us know.
However, being able to contact you by email will make it a lot easier for us to improve the way we work and make this world a better place…
The most important points are:
Aloha Paddle Club Terms & Conditions
Updated: October 2020
- The one time membership fee gives you access to our group on Facebook and our Telegram group (for reservations).
- You will receive a membership card that grants you access to all Aloha activities for a special membership price.
- The special membership prices are for the mixed groups and for rentals during the day. If you come by yourself outside the mixed groups, please make sure that you know what you’re doing regarding your own safety, the safety of others and of our equipment.
- Stand Up Paddle is an outdoor activity. We will in no way be held responsible for any damage, injuries or discomforts that are the result of our activities. We are also not responsible for any damage to or loss of your belongings at Fusion.
- Please follow instructions of the instructor or assistant at all times. The guide is always in charge of the group. If you feel there has been an issue with your guide, please let us know and do not go into a discussion at the moment.
- In case of a no show we will need to charge your session! We handle a 12 hour cancellation policy (or 7 pm the night before). If you bring 4 persons or more 24 hours please for group cancellations. Any cancellations after that, or no shows, will be charged no matter what the reason is. This can be done through Oxxo deposit, bank transfer or paypal or cash on the same day!
- As a member you can bring friends for a reduced price. You have to join them yourself otherwise this price is not valid and they pay standard price. We will give your invites an instruction, but you will be expected to help the guide with them! Do not leave the guide alone with your invites, especially if there are a lot of first timers or when the weather is a bit rough.
- You will be responsible for your invite’s payment. We recommend collecting their money in advance. In case they don’t show up, we kindly ask you to compensate us at the spot, or make sure the payment is being done the same day (see point 6).
- Reservations only through our Telegram group (recommended) or facebook message please. Any oral reservations or agreements are not accepted. All reservations are subject to change and mistakes from our side. You can contact us outside the Telegram group, but if you miss important updates about this, it will be at your own risk. Plus we might miss your message completely 😉
- Your membership does not guarantee a minimum amount of times you can join the morning groups, especially the one at sunrise. Your bookings will depend on the availability. First come first served!
- We need to be compensated for any damage to or loss of fins, paddles, leashes, boards, snorkels, etc. if it happens because of improper use of the equipment. Please be aware that we deem you responsible for your invite’s compensation in case of loss or damage.
- We can revoke membership at all times if we think your actions and behavior do not fit into the Aloha philosophy.
- If we deem you unable to join the session (intoxicated, physically unable, etc.) we will deny your participation and there will be no refund. See also point 12.
- As a member we expect you to cooperate making everything run smoothly, and we expect our members to help the guide with the equipment. We kindly urge you to help us run our operations with as little disturbance to Fusion’s set up as possible, and help the guide with storing and cleaning the equipment, etc.
- Please handle our equipment with the greatest care. Always rinse off whatever you use with water afterwards and put boards leashes, paddles and masks back on their place.
- We won’t go out with: lightning, rain storms, strong currents or winds, big waves. If we decide to cancel on the spot, of course you won’t be charged. There will be no compensation for time lost. We will be fair and honest if we agree the conditions are too much for you.
- Photos are an extra service and not standard included for members & invites. We will try to post photos of newcomers and invites as much as possible.
- We hold the right to at any time change prices for our services, or run Aloha in a different set up.